Yes! Parents can now ask Siri on their iOS device to command SNOO with the following actions:
- Turn On SNOO
- Turn Off SNOO
- Level Up SNOO
- Level Down SNOO
- Level Lock SNOO
- Check on Baby’s SNOO Status
In order to set up this feature, make sure Siri is activated for your iOS device & the Shortcuts app is available. To set the commands, follow the below steps:
- Open your Shortcuts App
- Head to Gallery > scroll until you see Shortcuts from Your Apps
- Tap the blue + icon next to the SNOO App or See All to find the SNOO App icon
- Under SNOO, click the blue+ to add the desired command
- You are able to rename the verbal command or keep as is!
- Click Add to Siri & repeat separately for the other commands
Now when your hands are full, simply say “Hey Siri, Turn on SNOO” and SNOO will magically start!
If you have any questions, please email our team directly to email@example.com.