Our pediatrician-designed SNOObear is a soft, snuggly friend for your tot—plus, so much more! SNOObear is a:
- Responsive white noise machine that turns on when Baby cries
- SNOO companion that offers familiar SNOO sounds to soothe little ones when they’re away from SNOO and when they’re transitioning to the crib
- On-the-go soother, thanks to a built-in strap that secures SNOObear to the stroller or car seat
- Huggable lovey that’s a great sleep cue for older babies and toddlers…plus the white noise helps promote sleep!
- Puppet toy with finger holes at the back, turning Baby’s furry friend into a playtime pal!
As a white noise machine, SNOObear provides familiar SNOO sounds and a few new special sounds. It’s also responsive, making it the perfect helper for when you might be on the go without your beloved SNOO—and once your SNOOzer graduates to a crib.
White noise works miracles with fussy babies and is an amazingly powerful cue to boost sleep because it mimics the sound babies hear in the womb. SNOObear’s specially-curated soothing sounds are designed to bring on the ZZZ’s! Simply program SNOObear to play for 30 or 60 minutes. (You choose!) After the sound stops, SNOObear continues to “tune in” for the next 3 hours. That means, if your baby or toddler begins to cry within that time frame, SNOObear responds with another dose of soothing sound, helping to lull your sweet pea right back to sleep!
SNOObear’s responsiveness works best when placed within 1 to 2 feet from your little one.
If your child is less than 1 year old, SNOObear should not be used inside Baby’s sleep space.
Article is closed for comments.