It’s easy! Simply machine wash sacks and sheets in cool or cold water with like colors. (Never use chlorine bleach or wash in hot water.) When washing SNOO Sleep Sack, please zip the sack completely and attach the Velcro armbands and leg flap to each other. This will keep the Velcro from clinging to (and damaging) other items in the load. Next, air dry or tumble dry on low heat, making sure everything is completely dry before using.
Articles in this section
- How do I wash the SNOO Sacks and sheets?
- How do I set up SNOO? (Video Tutorial)
- How do I put my baby in SNOO Sleep Sack? (Video Tutorial)
- What’s included with SNOO?
- How do I use SNOO?
- Why is my SNOO activity button blinking white?
- How do I place my baby in SNOO? (Video Tutorial)
- How do I manually turn on and off SNOO and adjust the levels?
- Can I place the cable holder on any leg?
- How Do I Register My SNOO?