If you want to reboot your SNOO, just unplug its power adapter from the wall outlet. Wait a few seconds, then plug SNOO back in. The SNOO activity button will flash white while rebooting. It may take several minutes before it stays on white. Once it does, it's ready to start soothing!
Articles in this section
- The SNOO App keeps asking me to “Enable Location”?
- I am getting the error message, “SNOO can’t connect.” What should I do?
- I am getting the error “Can’t Join SNOO Network”. What should I do?
- Why is my SNOO still going past level 2 with Motion Limiter on?
- How do I reset my SNOO?
- I forgot my log in. How can I retrieve it?
- I misspelled my email address in the Mobile App. How can I fix it?
- My SNOO device password isn’t being accepted in the pairing process. What should I do?
- How do I reboot my SNOO?
- Can I disable SNOO's Wi-Fi?