It’s easy! Simply follow these steps for safe and secure swaddling:
- Lay SNOO Sleep Sack on a flat surface, unzip it and open the Velcro armbands and leg flap.
- Place your baby on top of the open sack with their shoulders just a bit higher (about 2 inches) than the neckline. Straighten each arm and snugly pull the inner bands across your little one's chest and Velcro them closed. The bottom edge should cover your baby’s wrists, leaving their hands exposed. (If the band is too high, the sack may ride up onto your tot’s chin.) Next, secure the leg flap.
- Bring the swaddle up and over your baby's shoulders and zip the sack all the way...from top to bottom. (The neckline should be well below your child’s chin.)
- Place your baby in SNOO, making sure their feet are at the end nearest to the power button. Notice that the sack features wings with a loop on each side. Slide the loops onto SNOO’s safety clips to ensure your baby will remain safely on their back.
For babies who prefer to sleep with their arms out:
- Place your baby in the sleep sack, securing the Velcro armbands around their chest, leaving their arms free. Next, secure the leg flap.
- Unsnap the armholes at SNOO Sack’s shoulders and gently pull your little one’s arms through.
- Finally, bring the swaddle up and over your baby's shoulders and zip the sack all the way from top to bottom. (The neckline should be well below your baby’s chin.)
You’re all set!