No. For your baby’s safety, please keep the inside of your SNOO clear of any objects or extra bedding!
Articles in this section
- How can I clean my SNOO?
- Can I place blankets, lovey or toys inside the SNOO with my baby?
- Can I use my SNOO for my second child?
- How do you store SNOO when not in use?
- Can I use SNOO without wireless connection?
- Can I use SNOO if my baby has acid reflux?
- Does SNOO come in different colors?
- How does the SNOO promote safe sleep?
- How has SNOO been tested for safety?
- How is SNOO keeping my baby safe?