Yes! Safety is very important to us! We’ve done extensive testing and SNOO meets or exceeds all Consumer Product Safety Commission, Juvenile Product Manufacturers Association, FCC, UL safety standards for bassinets and consumer electronics. In addition:
- Tests show negligible Wi-Fi SAR exposure, plus SNOO’s platform has a metal shield to help block SAR. (There is also a Wi-Fi off-button for parents who want to completely turn off Wi-Fi.)
- Motion cannot start unless SNOO Sack is attached to safety clips.
- Mesh meets or exceeds finger pinching, breathability and flammability standards.
- The SNOO Sack is hip safe, vented to reduce overheating, can’t unravel and keeps sleeping babies in the safest position—on the back—all night long. All this allows us to call SNOO the safest baby bed ever made.
- SNOO’s wide base, low center of gravity, outward angled legs provide enhanced stability. The legs have slip-resistant foot pads for additional stability.
- Phthalate and BPA-free.
- Open mesh sides allow for full ventilation.
- The SNOO Sack prevents falls out of the bassinet (when used as directed).
Article is closed for comments.