This is not recommended. SNOO is designed to work in conjunction with the legs, which feature slip-resistant feet pads for stability. If you’d like to safely lower SNOO, however, you can with our Low Legs. These specially-designed SNOO legs lift the bassinet just 10" from the floor.
Articles in this section
- How do I wash the SNOO Sacks and sheets?
- How do I set up SNOO? (Video Tutorial)
- How do I put my baby in SNOO Sleep Sack? (Video Tutorial)
- What’s included with SNOO?
- How do I use SNOO?
- Why is my SNOO activity button blinking white?
- How do I place my baby in SNOO? (Video Tutorial)
- How do I manually turn on and off SNOO and adjust the levels?
- Can I place the cable holder on any leg?
- How Do I Register My SNOO?