If you notice that your SNOO is not responding to your Alexa commands, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Increase the microphone level on your Alexa. The microphone may not be picking up your command.
- Make sure your SNOO is paired with Alexa.
- If you are using more than one SNOO, check to ensure you are naming the correct SNOO in your command.
- Quit and reopen the app.
- Please ensure your Alexa language preference is set to English-USA, English-GB, English-CA, or English-AU.
- Confirm that your SNOO is powered on and the Activity Button glows solid white.