Absolutely! After you connect your SNOO to Alexa, you will see the name of your SNOO listed in the Alexa app (it’ll be the same SNOO name you see in the Happiest Baby App). You can change the name of your SNOO in the Happiest Baby App or Alexa app without affecting the settings. Also, please note that the names will not sync, so if you set a different name in one app, it will not change in the other one. Always use the name you have set in the Alexa app for Alexa commands.
Articles in this section
- What features can I use with Alexa?
- I do not see my SNOO when I want to set it up with Alexa. How can I add it?
- My SNOO is not responding through Alexa. What should I do?
- Can I change the name of my SNOO in Alexa?
- I want to read a Sleep Tip again. Where can I find it?
- I forgot to turn off SNOO when I took my baby out. How can I delete a SNOO session?
- How do I use the Car Ride Mode?
- Can I set white noise to play outside of a SNOO session?
- SNOO is too sensitive or not sensitive enough to my baby's cries. Is there a setting in the App that can help?
- What is the Weaning Feature and when should I use it?