No. SNOO is designed to give babies a mix of movement and white noise, just as your baby enjoyed in the womb. For thousands of years, mothers have noted that simultaneous rocking and shushing work best to lull babies into slumber. In fact, white noise is so beneficial for sleep that renowned pediatrician Dr. Harvey Karp recommends you continue using it long after your child has outgrown SNOO.
Articles in this section
- How do I wash the SNOO Sacks and sheets?
- How do I set up SNOO? (Video Tutorial)
- How do I put my baby in SNOO Sleep Sack? (Video Tutorial)
- What’s included with SNOO?
- How do I use SNOO?
- Why is my SNOO activity button blinking white?
- How do I place my baby in SNOO? (Video Tutorial)
- How do I manually turn on and off SNOO and adjust the levels?
- Can I place the cable holder on any leg?
- How Do I Register My SNOO?