We are pleased to say that SNOO meets or exceeds all governmental regulations for infant safety. It has been reviewed by nationally prominent independent safety engineers and certified as an approved bassinet by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (passing ASTM F2194-16, FCC Part 15, CA 65 and other protective standards).
Articles in this section
- How can I clean my SNOO?
- Can I place blankets, lovey or toys inside the SNOO with my baby?
- Can I use my SNOO for my second child?
- How do you store SNOO when not in use?
- Can I use SNOO without wireless connection?
- Can I use SNOO if my baby has acid reflux?
- Does SNOO come in different colors?
- How does the SNOO promote safe sleep?
- How has SNOO been tested for safety?
- How is SNOO keeping my baby safe?